We Are Creators
ระยะเวลา ตั้งแต่วันนี้ จนถึงวันที่ 31 ธันวาคม 2561
Laptop ที่กำลังเป็นที่จับตามองที่สุดในตอนนี้ MSI PS42 รุ่นใหม่ล่าสุด กับรูปทรงโฉมใหม่ที่บางเฉียบแค่ 15.9mm และน้ำหนักเบาเพียง 1.19 กิโลกรัม มาพร้อมกับแบตเตอรี่ที่มีอายุการใช้งานยาวนานถึง 8 ขั่วโมง หมดกังวลเรื่องประสิทธิภาพ ด้วยกราฟิกการ์ด NVIDIA® GeForce® และ CPU Intel® Core™ i7 8th Generation รุ่นใหม่ล่าสุด ทำให้ประสิทธิภาพในการทำงานทั้งหมดยกระดับเหนือกว่าที่ Laptop อื่นๆเคยเป็นมา รวมกับรูปโฉมที่ดูเรียบหรูและสง่างามแล้ว ทำให้ PS42 เป็น Laptop ที่น่าจับตามองที่สุดในตอนนี้อย่างไม่ต้องสงสัย
ตั้งแต่วันนี้ - 31ธันวาคม 2561 ผู้ที่ต้องการเข้าร่วมกิจกรรมนี้ กรุณาอ่านขั้นตอนและทำตามข้อกำหนดต่อไปนี้
You may enroll in one of three available contest categories. Specifics for each category are outlined below. All creations or work used must be original or legally licensed for use under this Event. Infringing works or allegedly infringing submissions will automatically be disqualified.
Create My Best Digital-Designing
Share the Good Impression
Create a digital art that includes MSI’s Prestige elements such as product photos, slogans, MSI logos, etc., as made available by MSI at: https://www.msi.com/Promotion/creation/nb.
The digital art may be in video, 2D or 3D designs, photos, films, or music.
Post your creation on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Youtube, and make sure the posting is available to the public and contains these hashtags:
- Collect as many “likes” for your postings. Postings may be shared multiple times across different social media channels. Only the posting with the highest number of “likes” will be counted.
Do Weekly Lucky Draw
- Share your MSI P65 or PS42 experience online through unboxing video, article, review, or photo.
Post your experience or social media creations on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, blogs, forums, or e-tailer websites and make sure to include each posting is made public and contains these hashtags:
#WeAreCreatorsMSI, #PrestigeSharing.For Facebook, e-tailer, blogs, and forum product review postings, leave a review of the MSI P65 or PS42 product. Send a screenshot of the review and the review URL to MSI’s campaign site.
- Create your own Prestige experience pictures by using artwork elements made available by MSI at https://www.msi.com/Promotion/creators/nb, and incorporating these elements to a selfie or a digital creation such as a picture or artwork.
Post your pictures on your social media creations on Facebook or Instagram, and make sure to include each posting is made public and contains these hashtags:
- Create a digital art that includes MSI’s Prestige elements such as product photos, slogans, MSI logos, etc., as made available by MSI at: https://www.msi.com/Promotion/creation/nb.
The Event will start on Nov. 19 and end Dec.31, 2018 (UTC + 08:00). Winners for each Event category will be selected on Jan. 15, 2019 (UTC + 08:00) based on the criteria:
For Create My Best Digital-Designing and Share the Good Impression
For Do Weekly Lucky DrawPrizes will be awarded to postings with the highest number of “likes” on either Facebook or Instagram meeting the Event requirements. The 1st prize will go to the posting with the most “likes”. 2nd prize will be handed out to postings with the second highest number of “likes”, and so on, in descending order for the allotment of 2nd prizes.
- The top three postings with the highest number of “likes” that fulfills the respective category requirements will be selected for final review by MSI.
- MSI will select the winners from the final three in each category.
Within ten (10) business days after winners are selected, we will notify the winners through their registered Event email address.
If a winner is ineligible, cannot be notified, fails to respond to our inquiry within three (3) days of MSI sending such query, or does not provide us with the required requested information, the prize shall be deemed forfeited. A new winner will be selected. MSI has sole discretion in determining such matters.Winners acknowledge and agree that MSI may use winner’s name, likeness, interviews, quotes, works, and entry for promotional purposes subject to these Terms and Conditions.Winners’ physical prizes will be delivered to the address you provided during Event registration or as may be provided by you to MSI. Delivery may take up to 2 – 4 weeks, or more due to customs clearance.
- This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
* Winner must be over the age of 21 and has a passport with at least six (6) months’ validity remaining on departure date.
*Airplane ticket will be reserved and booked on Winner’s behalf by MSI. IN ORDER TO ENSURE TIMELY AIRPLANE TICKET BOOKING, WINNER MUST PROVIDE MSI REQUIRED BOOKING INFORMATION WITHIN THREE (3) CALENDAR DAYS OF RECEIVING MSI’S REQUEST. IF WINNER DOES NOT TIMELY RESPOND TO MSI’S REQUEST WITHIN THE SPECIFIED TIMEFRAME, THE PARTICIPANT SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE FORFEITED THE PRIZE, AND MSI MAY SELECT ANOTHER ELIGIBLE WINNER.
*MSI does not guarantee that it will be able to book airplane tickets for the specified draw prize timeframe due to: i) circumstances beyond its reasonable control; ii) failure by Winner to provide all required information. Accordingly, Winner acknowledges that MSI shall not be liable for any decrease in trip duration due to circumstances described above.
* Airplane ticket bookings not inclusive of any applicable costs fees, taxes or surcharges, including without limitation, transportation fees (Eg. Taxi, bus, train, etc.), overweight luggage fees, passport fees, visa fees, airport duties and taxes, fuel taxes, security tax, travel insurance, or personal travel expenses. Winner shall be responsible and liable for all applicable fees, costs, duties, and taxes as stated in the booked ticket and hotel invoice.
* MSI will not be liable to Winners for any changes, delays, and/or cancellations by the airline for any reason. Winners shall directly contact and/or heed the airline’s instructions regarding changes, delays, and cancellations. The MSI prizes may not be sold, gifted, assigned, or otherwise transferred to any other third party. Winners are advised to study and obtain their own travel insurance and assume all risks associated with travel.
We may ask you for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation your email, name, registered address, social media profile, telephone number, and other voluntary information you provide. In addition, we may indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information we collect will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify your eligibility, to contact you if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to you, to use your name, likeness, interviews, quotes, works, and entry for promotional purposes; to store registered product data for as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When you use our services such as warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Event; and ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country you are located.
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
- The information you have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by you of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions.
MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if submitted works or creations infringe or otherwise misappropriate third party rights, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as proper hashtag, timely enrollment, timely response to MSI queries or notification, or Event terms or restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are altered, forged, fraudulent, misdelivered, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification or any prizes due to logistic, mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by you to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.