Event Duration and Enrolment. From Aug. 28th – Sept. 6th, 2020 (UTC + 08:00) – Phase 1 – and from Sept. 7th, 2020 – Feb. 28th, 2021 – Phase 2 – participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the “Intel® Marvel’s Avengers Game Bundle” (“Event”). To enter, You must complete the following steps:
- Purchase one (1) or more eligible MSI product(s) and register your product to obtain a Master Key. Register Your product on MSI’s Member Center (https://register.msi.com/home/login) to obtain a Master Key. Provide a copy of Your proof of purchase, which must show the product model name label, invoice date, and shop/vendor name. Phase 1 participant invoice dates must be between Aug. 28th – Sept. 6th, 2020. Phase 2 participant invoice dates must be between Sept. 7th, 2020 – Feb. 28th, 2021. ALL MSI MEMBER REGISTRATION AND REDEMPTION OF THE MASTER KEY MUST BE COMPLETED BY MAR. 15TH, 2021.
- Enter the full Master Key, indicate Your country/region of residence, and answer the captcha security question.
- Check the empty box to confirm You fully understand, accept, and agree to be bound by Intel terms and conditions (including all terms and conditions referenced in or accessible from links contained in these terms and conditions).
- Answer a series of survey questions related to Your purchase of a qualifying Intel hardware component.
- Submit Your survey response to reveal the codes and the instructions to download the software titles in the Offer. Select any one of the available software products shown.
- Follow the indicated instructions to down and install the software.
- Marvel’s Avengers master key valued at USD$59.99.
- Marvel’s Avengers Hero Outfits valued at USD$20.00
- Each qualifying product will be eligible for only one (1) master key while supplies last.
- Eligible MSI notebook products: 9th or 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i5, i7, or i9 processor H-Series.
- Phase 1 Eligible Regions: USA, Canada, Germany, UK, Russia, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, Thailand, and India.
- Phase 2 Eligible Regions: Worldwide (China, North Korea, Iran, Cuba, Sudan, Syria and Crimea are excluded).
- This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- We may ask You for information during the Event enrolment and product
registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation
Your email, name, product serial number, redemption code, purchase
information, and other voluntary information You provide. In addition,
may indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website
analytics. The information we collect will be used in the following
to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility, to contact You if needed,
ensure prize(s) can be sent to You, to store registered product data for
long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When You use our
services such as warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and to use solely for
internal market studies for developing better products and services.
information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third
processors such as our internet service and website providers in order
us to execute this Event; or ii) when reporting or responding to actual
suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities
as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
- You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation
- This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.
- I fully understand the contents of the Terms and Conditions and agree to them.